The DS2 sports 1-3/8-inch stainless spring steel swept barbs designed for the ultimate in holding power. The smaller (.07) diameterbarbs partially collapse on impact, but immediately expand as arrow velocity decreases; the result is incredible penetration, with the ultimate in holding power.
- Hardened bullet tip resists deformation and increases penetration
- Conical tip eliminates flat-surface planing
- Two 1-3/8 swept barbs hold fish tight
- Smaller diameter barbs improve penetration without sacrificing hold
- Dual friction ring design
Every point in the APS sports a hardened conical “bullet” tip. Bullet/conical tips eliminate the planing that sometimes occurs with traditional chisel style tips, and No Plane means Better Accuracy. Rocks? Not a problem for these tips. Each APS point features either a single or double (dual) friction ring designed to both secure the tip and body to the ferrule, as well as to prevent spin-offs when targeting larger fish.